Dragon Mounts 2 Minecraft Addon
Close

Categories:

Dragon Mounts 2 Add-on

Mods 1.14 / Mods 1.15 / Mods 1.16

Dragon Mounts 2 is the new version of the most popular dragon mod in Minecraft Bedrock.

The mod adds 22 new dragons, 3 items, 14 swords, 4 biomes and several other items. This is a huge addon which adds a lot of new. I have not yet seen such a large and detailed mod about dragons. The author did a great job. Dragon Mounts 2 for those who want to play in the world of dragons. See the pictures below for a more detailed description of each dragon.

Installation:
- Download Mod;
- Use Minecraft
- Open the downloaded file to install;
- Select it in the settings;
- Be sure to enable the experimental game mode;
- Have fun!

Dragon Mounts 2 Add-on

Comments (11)

Wow! this looks really cool, but where do you find the dragon eggs in survival mode? thank you! :)

yanto123 yanto123 4 December 2020 16:17 Reply
The Download link seems to be broken. It keeps timing out. Anyone else having the same problem?
{text}
yaoogb yaoogb 15 January 2021 21:01 Reply
I don't know if this only works in Java, but I'm in minecraft bedrock version 1.16, and the whistle won't work no matter how I smack a dragon with it. I tried it on tamed ones(fully grown). I can't get anything to pop-up even if I right click it, left click it, or any other key. 
Ziri Ziri 19 January 2021 07:09 Reply
You aren’t the original creator. Why can people just steal addons in this. The real creator is LegitDragonb0y. Here is the link: 

The link might not work
The Truth The Truth 26 January 2021 12:59 Reply
Quote: The Truth
You aren’t the original creator. Why can people just steal addons in this. The real creator is LegitDragonb0y. Here is the link: 

The link might not work

uhmm, canyou help me, I’m trying to download it but I’m on an iPad, can someone instruct me further?
A person A person 11 August 2021 23:47 Reply
Quote: A person

The link might not work

uhmm, canyou help me, I’m trying to download it but I’m on an iPad, can someone instruct me further?

click on the download button, wait a few seconds and the file will download itself to your iPad. Then put the file in the download folder, unzip it and enable it.
mine-craft mine-craft 14 August 2021 02:27 Reply
When I ride a dragon it closes the game 

Annonymous . Annonymous . 15 August 2021 21:14 Reply
Quote: mine-craft
Quote: A person

The link might not work

click on the download button, wait a few seconds and the file will download itself to your iPad. Then put the file in the download folder, unzip it and enable it.
Thanks
{text}
Someone Someone 19 August 2021 17:35 Reply
I clicked on downlaod it is not downloading
Dhillon Dhillon 25 February 2022 00:24 Reply
HOW DO YOU TAME IT AND HOW TO MOUNT?
Caleb Moore Caleb Moore 19 May 2022 08:41 Reply
Dragon Mounts 2 Add-on
Mohmad Mohmad 13 July 2022 17:08 Reply

Add comment

• reload, if the code cannot be seen

Navigation