300: Made of War Minecraft Addon
Close

Categories:

300: Made of War Addon

Mods 1.17 / Mods 1.14 / Mods 1.15 / Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.12 / Mods 1.13

300: Made of War Mod adds a whole army of new mobs, create your own army in Minecraft. You will receive two new mobs, of which you can make an army like 300 Spartans. They wear armor and have swords and shields for protection.

Video trailer:

Installation:
- Download Texture;
- Use Minecraft PE
- Open the downloaded .mcpack to install;
- Select texture in settings;
- Done.

300-addon.mcaddon [3.26 Mb] (downloads: 1255)

Comments (4)

the 3000000000
Kade Kade 29 May 2021 19:43 Reply
I want warRRRRRRR

Joey Joey 6 April 2022 15:07 Reply
I like this addon because I can spawn and tame Spartans.and I hope you will update and fix the Spartans.because the Spartans in this addon if they see a villager they will kill it.that's why I want you to fix and update the Spartans.because i want Spartans to protect villagers so if the Spartans saw a villager instead of attacking it they will protect it from monster.and also please add this to the features of the spartan.spartans attacks:monsters,husks,pillagers,vindicators,evokers,and witches.because the Spartans in this addon they only attack zombies,skeletons,ravengers,creepers,piglens,wither skeletons,pillagers, and enderman but they don't attack evokers,witches and vindicators.that is the reason why I want you to update and fix them so they can attack and kill all monsters,pillagers,husks,vindicators,evokers and witches except villager,golems and ender dragon.and also add this to the features of Spartans.Spartans can open and close doors like a real player and also Spartans knows how to eat bread and apple to heal after a spartan was hit by an enemy for example he is being attack by a evoker after the spartan defeated the evoker the spartan will hold a bread or an apple on he's right hand and he will eat it.and also please add swordwraths.a sword wrath is a player that has a diamond sword in he's right hand and wears a diamond helmet and a diamond armour and has 30 lives and has an attack damage of 8 and they can also open and close doors like a real player and aslo they know how to eat and you can also tame them using a raw salmon.swordwraths also attacks:monster,husks,pillagers,vindicators,evokers,and witches.and swordwraths also protects villagers.spartans,swordwraths,golems,villagers and players are friends.all swordwraths are boy but they have different faces and also swordwraths has its own spawn egg.swordwraths can be found in the over world.and also please add stay there and follow me button so after I tame 300 Spartans and 300 swordwraths and after I click all the follow me button all of them will start following me and if I click stay there button they will stop following me because the Spartans in this addon after you tame 11 Spartans and you start walking and you look at your back and you see only 5 Spartans are following you but the six Spartans are just staying in the place where I tame them that's why I want you to fix and update them.I hope you add this new mob and and the new features I want. And also please put the support versions:1.16,1.16.100,1.16.101,1.16.200,1.16.201,1.16.210,1.19.0.20 (beta) So everyone can download and use this cool and awesome addon.and thank you for creating this addon
Earl A Borres Earl A Borres 21 July 2022 05:11 Reply
300: Made of War Addon

Mdog Mdog 10 October 2023 18:28 Reply

Add comment

• reload, if the code cannot be seen

Navigation